Monday, February 25, 2008

Bath me no likey


When one of my roomates are in the shower of course I act like I want to come in. I am trying to harrass them. I don't actually want to get in the bath. They need to realize this. If you are going to insist on having me get unnecessarily bathed then it better be in the shower. Baths are intolerable. I am supposed to enjoy being stuck in a slippery pit full of water that I can't get out of? No. I blame you other ferrets out there. You see tons of pictures of ferrets swimming in water in bathtubs all of the time. Don't you see are just doing what they want you to do? I smell fine. Humans are the ones that stink. You bathe everyday and you still have to wear something called "deodorant"? That is the definition of being smelly. I go months without a bath baby and I still smell great.

No comments: