Monday, June 2, 2008

Me gusta la basura (that's right, I am multi-lingual)




For those of you that aren't, it means that I like the garbage. If you are like most people who don't share their home with a helpful friend like me, when you throw something away it is done, gone away, not worried about until you take out the garbage. Ever heard the phrase "one man's garbage is another man's treasure?" If you haven't, it is probably because I didn't get ithe quote right... but you know what I mean. I don't see any reason to throw out perfectly good toilet paper roll. I can think of a thousand things to do it and I have just the place to put it. So typically you can throw things a way 2, 3, or even 4 times. I just like to make sure that you are absolutely sure you wanted to throw it away. You can thank me later.

No comments: